Tuesday, July 14, 2009

peace, grace, love

Again, I did not ask for this life, at least to my current knowledge. I mean, I guess if I had been given a choice sometime before my human existence, I would probably accept the ignorance and challenges of life. Nevertheless, this is where I was planted. This ridiculous family, an oppressive government, a destructive culture, and a message of a perfect man from 2000 years ago.

What shall I do accept grow? I didn't choose these ears, this nose, or this skin color, and neither did the others all around me. They are trying their best to deal with what they were thrown into.

I guess it's all anyone can do.

If I am not accepted, what then will I do? What can be done other than moving on? And so I shall do. I shall grow where I'm planted. And knowing that others are simple trying to do likewise, maybe I will offer grace.